Saturday 5 April 2014

Longer School Days? Or not?

Should we Extend our school hours?

As a country we have always tried to support our family as well as work, but sometimes it can be difficult when our children finish school at 3:30 and some parents are still in work.
Wouldn't it be simple to extend school hours to fit around family life?

Think about it. Is it you as a employee who has to be flexible or the employer?



Before you all start to say NO!! As play is important. 

My vision of extend school hours would be until 5:30 and those extra 2 (YES ONLY 2 EXTRA HOURS) would be used for extra curriculum activities. Like having PE clubs that actually last an hour excluding the getting ready for it.

Also it can allow teachers to help children who may struggle with certain subjects without feeling rushed.

I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VIEWS ON THIS SO PLEASE COMMENT AND CHALLENGE MY IDEA! 

1 comment:

  1. Challenge me and I will respond I welcome others views.

    ReplyDelete